1. Your T-shirts can easily find a market in the eastern part of our country.
2. We all know that Chinese slippers are very popular in your market since they have superior quality and competitive prices.
3. This product has been a best seller for nearly one year.
4. There is a good market for these articles.
5. There is a poor market for these articles.
6. There is no market for these articles.
7. Your bicycles find a ready market here.
8. They talked at great length of how to increase product sales.
9. They are doing as much as possible to open up an outlet.
10. Our demand for this product is steadily increasing.
11. We are sure that you can improve sales this coming year, based on the end of last years' marketing conditions.
12. Packing has a close relationship with sales.
13. We are trying to find a market for this article.
14. We regret we cannot find any market for this article.
15. According to our experience, these handicrafts can find a ready market in Japan.
16. We can discuss further details when you have a thorough knowledge of the marketing possibilities of our products.
17. According to your estimate, what is the maximum annual turnover you could fulfill?
18. We don't know the market situation.
19. Your market still has great potential.
20. There are only a few unsold pieces.
Words and Phrases
find a market 销售
selling line 销路
trial sale, test sale, test market 试销
salable goods 畅销货
popular goods 快销货
the best selling line (the best seller) 热门货
to find (have) a ready market 有销路，畅销
to have a strong footing in a market 很有销路
good market 畅销
poor(no) market 滞销
goods that sell well 畅销货
sell like wild fire 畅销,销得很快
See more information, you can visit us